Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto default library won't open

I've been having iPhoto problems, and after all the research.... I've found that my computer STILL DOES have my photos!!! (hallelujah) I downloaded iPhoto Library Manager & the "missing photos" are in my "DEFAULT" folder on iphoto, containing a couple thousand pictures and whatnot. Ex:User uploaded file

HOWEVER, (this is what is giving me the biggest issue), I can't open that default library!!! I know that it's still there, the pictures are in there.... I just cannot open the Default library! I clicked on "launch iPhoto" and it asked me to choose a library to launch. A whole bunch of rebuild libraries popped up, but not my DEFAULT library that I need to open! Ex:

User uploaded file

Why isn't my DEFAULT library popping up in this table? And how can I open this library? I've been "missing" these photos for weeks now, and have been searching high and low for answers. I am finally so close! Found the pics, but can't retrieve them! Help! -

<Email Edited By Host>

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), iPhoto 5.0.1 I think?

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 11:46 PM

2 replies

iphoto default library won't open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.