Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari is not working in my iphone!

Safari is not working in my iphone,, and it's not opening any links i tried to reinstall safari but can not and also i tried to change the default browser on my phone but can not! Please help!!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 3:49 AM

11 replies

Apr 23, 2017 4:55 PM in response to RR Richmond Hill

I hadn't had a working safari on my iphone for about 6 or more months, this can be quite frustrating cause as we all know when Safari isn't working there are a lot of other things that won't work either, so today I decided to go onto the internet and see if I could find an answer to my problem. I then ran across your post and decided to give it a try, I'm so glad I did as my Safari is now working. So thank you for your help!

Feb 3, 2014 2:01 PM in response to RR Richmond Hill

I tried this on my iphone 4, however it would not load past quarter full on the apple logo. I then plugged it into iTunes and retored the phone, phone started to work again. Now that I did that, I used icloud to bring my stuff back to the iphone and Safari will not load again. I cannot access the setting to Safari to clear anything, and safari will open, but stays white.. please help

Safari is not working in my iphone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.