Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've had my iPhone 5 for one week. Three days after I noticed a few nicks and a small hole in the upper left hand corner of the phone. I live in a rural area and cannot get to an Apple store easily. Will they exchange for a defect like this?

I have had my iPhone 5 for one week. A few days after I noticed a nick and a small hole in the casing between the glass and the edges. Through looking around I understand I am not the only one...? Will Apple exchange this? Something? I have also noticed hearing a slight rattle deep inside when I set the phone down. The phone has not been dropped or slammed in any way. I live in a rural area and cannot get to an Apple store easily. It just so happens I will be in Seattle this weekend. I will stop by and ask them as well.

iPhone 5

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 10:04 PM

1 reply

I've had my iPhone 5 for one week. Three days after I noticed a few nicks and a small hole in the upper left hand corner of the phone. I live in a rural area and cannot get to an Apple store easily. Will they exchange for a defect like this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.