Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long will the Cards app take to deliver?

I ordered a card from the cards app last night. But, how long will it take? It's going to Worcester in England. And I ordered It from somewhere very near Worcester. But the thing is, I didn't put a postcode because I didn't know it. Will it still come. I typed the exact same address in my maps app and I came up with the right place. But how long will it take? I'm hoping it will be here by Friday and I ordered it on Saturday night. Will it make it on time?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 12:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 12:08 AM

About 2-3 days.

9 replies

Nov 25, 2012 3:31 AM in response to Cath walker1231

By car, Cork to Worcester (including crossing the Irish Sea) is about 360 miles.

This page says :

Cards mailed within the United States should arrive within 5 to 7 business days from the time the order is placed. Cards mailed internationally should arrive within 9 to 16 business days.
If the same timescales apply to other countries then it might arrive by friday. You should also get an email confirmation when it's sent.

How long will the Cards app take to deliver?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.