Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto Facebook problem

I've been using iPhoto to publish pictures to Facebook for a while with no problems but recently after a password update with Facebook, iPhoto will no longer allow me to upload photo's.

I'm using the latest version of iPhoto 09 and the latest version of Mountain Lion.

There doesn't seem to be an option to change the password within iPhoto for my Facebook account. I've searched through the Facebook help pages and already had my iPhone and computer registered as recognized devices but the problem with iPhoto 09 still prevails.

Any would would be greatly appreciated!

mid-2009 uMBP: 3.06GHz, 8GB RAM, and 500GB SSD, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), iPhoto 09

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 1:32 AM

6 replies

Nov 25, 2012 2:22 AM in response to ADKIM

There doesn't seem to be an option to change the password within iPhoto for my Facebook account.

You could try to remove your old Facebook account from the iPhoto Preferences Account panel and then add the account again and enter your new password; removing the account from iPhoto should not remove your published facebook albums.

See these help pages:

iPhoto '11: Publish your photos to Facebook

and

iPhoto '11: Ways to publish your photos on the web

Regards

Léonie

Nov 25, 2012 3:05 AM in response to ADKIM

I have iPhoto '11, version 9.4.2, so I cannot check what the menu will look like in the earlier version. I thought you meant you have iPhoto 9.x, sorry.

I hope, somebody with your iPhoto version will drop in.

For me, the accounts panel looks like this: I press the +/- buttons to the lower left to add and remove accounts.

User uploaded file

Pressing "-" will remove the account, pressing "+" will allow you to sign in again and to enter your new password.

iPhoto Facebook problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.