Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My problem is I have more than 5 yahoo account repeated in my email inbox in my iPhone 4 , when I go to setting to select contact mail I am unable to select the email account to change the settings , I can't click on it , it is pale color. Please help

My problem is I have more than 5 yahoo account repeated in my email inbox in my iPhone 4 , when I go to setting to select contact mail I am unable to select the email account to change the settings , I can't click on it , it is pale black not dark black , so I Can't click on it. Even the icloud icon is not possible to click its pale gray too.This is real headache.Please help

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1, No download no update apps

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 4:37 AM

1 reply

My problem is I have more than 5 yahoo account repeated in my email inbox in my iPhone 4 , when I go to setting to select contact mail I am unable to select the email account to change the settings , I can't click on it , it is pale color. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.