Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 trade ins?

I recently cracked the back plate of my iPhone 4. I intend to replace it with a brushed aluminum backing which is in the mail. I later intend to trade in my iPhone for an iPhone 5. Due to the different back panel, will AT&T/Apple accept my product which would be in otherwise mint condition?

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 10:21 AM

5 replies

Nov 27, 2012 12:01 AM in response to bhazel

I'll be more specific. While in an AT&T store, I asked if I'd be able to trade in my phone to buy a new device. An associate told me I would be able to trade in my iPhone 4 for $113 which I would put toward an iPhone 5. Now, after re-reading my initial question, would my phone be considered valid for such a trade in?

Nov 27, 2012 3:15 PM in response to Winrawr

Thankyou for your response. For some reason it just slipped my mind, but I guess it's irrelevant. I can make a bit less than twice as much just by selling it considering it's in near pristine condition. I would prefer not to go without a phone for a small period of time though, so I may end up using the buyback program. Thank you all. and I apologize for sounding pompous in my second post.

iPhone 4 trade ins?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.