Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I pair my Samsung AllShare with my MacBook?

We just bought a new Samsung TV and the Smart Samsung Bluray player. We want to stream from the internet via AllShare but it is a PC application. Is there a way to access with an Apple app?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Samsung Bluray Smart disc player

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 11:20 AM

6 replies

Nov 30, 2013 7:26 PM in response to QuiltGirl

VUZE. Get the torrent downloader VUZE. Once you install that you will see an option on left hand side of the app. Device playback. Turn it on and then select your Samsung Blu Ray player or tv. Double click on it and you will see it say "Media For...." now that you have that you simply drag and drop any movie you want that is on your mac into it. Next go to allshare on your tv and find VUZE. You will see the blue frog icon that is VUZE. Then just connect and enjoy your movies. Unfortuanatly you cant use the actual allshare app, but trust me, VUZE is actually way easier!

Mar 16, 2014 10:54 PM in response to QuiltGirl

Use VUZE torrent client. Vuze allows allshare and is also a torrent client , and can be replaced by bittorrent.

1. Install VUZE then on the left side bar , turn on DEVICE PLAYBACK.

2. Make sure your TV is connected with the same network(router) as your mac.

3. Your tv model will appear under device playback.

4. Now drag and drop the file you want to play on your TV inside the TV tab in VUZE.

5.Now open allshare from HUB on your TV, and if the file is inside downloads, open the download folder on your tv.

6. Now you can share your file on your TV.

NOTE- the file must be inside DOWNLOADS,MOVIES,MUSIC folder on your mac.And all files inside these folders won't be available for stream, unless you drag and drop it to VUZE inside (deviceplayback < [TV]tv model).

ENJOY !!!

How do I pair my Samsung AllShare with my MacBook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.