Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Known audio distortion problem with Google Chrome and using Flash

After many attempts to find a solution to my MBP 2011 audio distortion problems, I have found the simple solution to my case.

I was experiencing audio distorion while using flash player when broadcasting online or chatting online using flash player. I have Mountain Lion installed and was pulling my hair out trying to find the solution to distorted sound when online using Flash PLayer/Many Cam/Web Cam. The problem lies solely with Google Chrome and sometimes on Firefox. I was experiencing sound distortion after several minutes of play even when I had google chrome installed but not physically open. The fix was to uninstall Chrome and use Safari.

please see this link for more information:

http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=157613&q=pepper%20audio%20iss ues&colspec=ID%20Pri%20Mstone%20ReleaseBlock%20OS%20Area%20Feature%20Status%20Ow ner%20Summary

Google knows of the problem.

Please let me know if this helps. Thanks.

Google Chrome Flash Player-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Audio distortion crackling popping

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 8:00 PM

There are no replies.

Known audio distortion problem with Google Chrome and using Flash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.