HT1904: iTunes: Using Parental ControlsLearn about iTunes: Using Parental Controls
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 27, 2014 8:33 AM (in response to aziz_sadoon)
There are several reason why is an account has been disabled by Apple, like due to fraudulent activity or an order dispute from your financial institution. To re-enable your account, please contact their Account Security team for the verification and re-enabling process.
To contact an Account Security Advisor, follow these steps:
1) Go to https://expresslane.apple.com
2) Choose: iTunes > iTunes Store.
3) Click Account Management, and click Lost or Forgotten Apple ID password.
4) Choose your country from the pull-down menu, and click Continue.
5) On the Solutions page, choose to Talk to Apple Support Now, Schedule a Call Later, or Call Apple Support Later.
6) Enter your contact information, and click Continue. You'll see a confirmation page that includes a case ID number.
You can also call United States AppleCare technical support at 1-800-275-2273. If you call, ask to speak to the Account Security team and they will verify your identity.
To find the right phone number for other country, see this article:
Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security