Can you have two different iTunes accounts on same computer?
You don't put iTunes accounts on a computer.
iTunes accounts are used to make purchases in the iTunes store.
iTunes libraries are on your computer.
Purchases on your iTunes accounts go into your iTunes libraries.
Perhaps you would explain a bit more what you are trying to do?
I'm going to give my old iPad to my granddaughter, I want to create an account for her, but I want to do it on my computer so there are no worries about who is spending credits for that account. Don't know how this will work, or if its possible to two iTunes libraries.
She's going to use your computer to sync with iTunes.
- Create an new computer login on your computer for her. This will keep her stuff separate and she won't be able to mess with any of your info.
- Log into her computer account.
- Launch iTunes.
- Create a new iTunes account for her. See this -> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2731
- You can enter a credit card to create the account then delete the CC info. Or you can use an iTunes gift card and she can fund the account with gift cards instead of using a CC to make purchases. This is an easy way to control spending.
- on the iPad, go to Settings > iMessage > Off.
- Then Settings > General > Reset > Erase all content & settings.
- Once it finishes, plug in the iPad, select it in iTunes and this will set it up as a new device. Enter all your granddaughter's info.
When she wants to sync her iPad or use iTunes, she needs to log into your computer with her account.
Then the iTunes library she uses will be only hers.