Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GoDaddy and Mac Mail not playing nice

In the past few weeks, I have an issue with GoDaddy emails in Mac Mail. When I receive an email, I read it, and then place it in a mailbox folder on the left taskbar. Later on, that email will reappear in my inbox, but a copy will still be in the mailbox where I dragged it earlier. If I delete from the inbox, a copy still remains in the mailbox. My inbox is now filling up. GoDaddy support said it was Apple. But when I tweeted them, they said it was a tricky problem they were working on. Which I doubt, since people have posted questions about this since last February in various online boards. Anyone have any idea what the issue is?

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 9:23 AM

4 replies

Mar 16, 2013 8:44 AM in response to afrusciante

I worked pretty hard on this. It IS GoDaddy's problem and they finally acknowledged it. All they could say is that they are aware of it and they "are working on it." I asked what the holdup is, and they said that they were waiting for Apple to make some sort of an update to mail. That update may or may not come anytime soon. I did not see a resolution coming, so I switched to BlueHost. It was incredibly easy to switch, and everything works great! I would recommend you switch.

GoDaddy and Mac Mail not playing nice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.