Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help on buying a Macbook pro.

Hello for my christmas im thining about getting a 2008 Macbook pro. It has OSX ML on it 4gb of ram and a 2.4GHz intel core 2 duo processor. Ill add a link to the photos. Its in good condition aprt from the plam rest marks and small cracks to the black on the back. It also ha an american keyboard. And has got everything included new battery just been put in and i life installed.

its for £250 posted should i buy it?

Or not as i do already have a desktop in my room at the moment and im still at school.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e88ej8lk14l6or3/hZsjznguZc

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 10:52 AM

5 replies

Nov 27, 2012 11:40 AM in response to mende1

Well if you had read my post it states that he's recently put a new battery in that was a screen shot before. the install. Hes giving me a copy of the software update so its "like new". well im sorry but what your saying is that i shoudnt buy it. and it should be thrown out. And i should buy a brand new one. when there is a perfectly good mac there. Only problem is ware and tear.

Help on buying a Macbook pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.