Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i remove facebook email addresses from contacts

Hi-I would like to remove any Facebook email addresses I have in Contacts. If the person only has a Facebook email address I want to delete them. If they have another email address I would like to save that contact but without the Facebook email address. Is there a way to do this? I am not able to delete it by choosing the contact then click on the Edit button..... So I am stumped. Thanks for any help! Judy

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 12:24 PM

3 replies

Nov 27, 2012 7:54 PM in response to mrstee

It's easy to delete contacts that have a Facebook address. All you have to do is select All Contacts in the group list, then enter "@facebook.com" in the search field. Select all the results and delete.

Keeping contacts that also have a non-Facebook address is tough. You could do it with AppleScript or with a database editor, but it would take expert knowledge and some effort. You might be able to entice one of the AppleScript enthusiasts on this site by posting a question in the OS X Technologies forum, where they hang out.

how do i remove facebook email addresses from contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.