Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Should i switch my iphone 4S to iphone 5 ? or just wait until iphone 5s or 6 come out ??

Hello, I am having a great condition iphone 4s and i am thinking if i should update it to iphone 5, or just wait until iphone 5s or 6 come out ??

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 10:08 PM

17 replies

Nov 29, 2012 12:28 AM in response to druster007

It is stupid to call names here. This forum is like a iPhone hospital, sure many in here have problem that's why this forum is for. Those that don't are just enjoying the iPhone. (Imagine you are in the hospital and see all those sick people does it occurs to you that the world at large are healthy?)

BTW, I too have zero problem and I have updated to the latest and greatest for my iPad, 3 iPods, 4 iPhones. Does that make me a fan boy too. Get a life.

Nov 29, 2012 7:41 AM in response to ckuan

That’s great if your not experiencing any problems with your idevices im happy for you and all those that have no problems, but is it wise to come on forums saying the iphone 5 has no problems when millions of users are having issues with the iphone 5 and the iphone 4S after the iOS 6 updates, Is it wise to tell individuals to get a life after you saying its stupid to call names on here, Your obviously not having any issues but do acknowledge many people are, Just because your not having any problems it doesn’t automatically mean others are not, That’s just being oblivious towards others its not their fault they have issues with the iphone 5, Im glad you found time to come on this forum seeing that your idevices are fine and you have no problems, Many people come on forums for solutions or advice on their products or items, You seem offended that many iphone 5 users have problems with the iphone 5 by coming on here trying to defend it, Apple fans usually do that, No one said the iphone 5 was rubbish so please don’t get too emotional over my previous comments, Im so glad some individuals don’t work in customer services, Can you imagine saying to someone who rings you up with a problem about the iphone 5, “The iphone 5 has zero issues so get a life, Good Bye”. Not good

Nov 29, 2012 9:05 AM in response to druster007

druster007 wrote:

That’s great if your not experiencing any problems with your idevices im happy for you and all those that have no problems, but is it wise to come on forums saying the iphone 5 has no problems when millions of users are having issues with the iphone 5 and the iphone 4S after the iOS 6 updates,

Is it wise to spread FUD such as this?

Millions of user having issues? Not.

Nov 29, 2012 5:28 PM in response to druster007

This is my last reply to you.

The zero issue is a reply to your

My friend works delivering parcels at a courier company, He said the highest returned items with his company are the iphone 5, The iphone 5 has major issues and i think its the iOS 6 causing them.

Do you have facts or just a here-say? It all right if it's among your friends but you are saying it in a public forum. Is there's any solid evidence to back up? No, then you are spreading FUD.

Is it wise to tell individuals to get a life after you saying its stupid to call names on here,

This is not name calling, because your comment is really stupid and out of context that doesn't mean you are stupid, or are you?

You also seems to be gullible and take the Internet as facts with all those links. I can also supply you with tons of links that show you otherwise. Does that make it true?

Many people come on forums for solutions or advice on their products or items, You seem offended that many iphone 5 users have problems with the iphone 5 by coming on here trying to defend it, Apple fans usually do that,

That is why we volunteer to help on our free time. We are not offended at all but also not timid enough to tell you straight in the face that you are wrong. We are not Apple employees and customers are not always right.

The customer is (not) always right

Michael Sanson: The Customer is Not Always Right

Anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread from the OP to argue about your belief.

Should i switch my iphone 4S to iphone 5 ? or just wait until iphone 5s or 6 come out ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.