Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi can anyone help me i Downloaded servo on my mac in september since last week i scanned my computer and since then my servo doesn't work connection is lost, the scan i did as removed or done something, anybody help?

Hi can any one give me a answer why my seviio streamer as stopped working, i downloaded it in sept of this year worked perfect to stream my videos to my big screen tv, buy last week i downloaded a cleaner ap from app store and run it cleaning my mac, when it finnished i noticed next day the serviio won't connect to my tv, to me i think the cleaner as taken something away or something, i deleted serviio again but still not connecting, but when you download serviio again it doesnt start afresh because the pc knows its been on the computer before, would i be best to do a reboot of the pc to wipe it clean? does anyone have a idea please help regards eddie.

<Email Edited by Host>

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 7:47 AM

There are no replies.

Hi can anyone help me i Downloaded servo on my mac in september since last week i scanned my computer and since then my servo doesn't work connection is lost, the scan i did as removed or done something, anybody help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.