Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Airport express 802.11 used to work for streaming. Upgraded to Mountainlion and now..drops streaming music after 2 seconds ! Help...has latest firmware update, shows network connection. I unplugged, etc. Should I do a soft reset, help...

Unable to stream music for more than few seconds now ! Did Mountain Lion upgrade, worked perfectly prior. Very frustrating. Unplugged airport, did not help. Should I try a soft or hard reset? Do not want to mess up my network. Any help appreciated. Thank you !

AirPort Express 802.11n-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), used to work prior to Mtn Lion !

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 8:56 AM

1 reply

My Airport express 802.11 used to work for streaming. Upgraded to Mountainlion and now..drops streaming music after 2 seconds ! Help...has latest firmware update, shows network connection. I unplugged, etc. Should I do a soft reset, help...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.