Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Breaking Bad censorship issue addressed

I recently purchased Breaking Bad: season 1, episode 1.

I was surprised to see that some nudity had been blurred yet instances of curse-words occurred uncensored.

Since this seemed neither a 'clean' nor an 'explicit' version, I queried it with iTunes Support. Initially I was told that I should have selected which version I preferred; however, there is only one edition available in the iTunes Store with no content flag against it.

Having now made them aware of it, today I received an e-mail stating that this had been investigated and there was a problem with this episode. A corrected version should be available for download around December 14th.

If anyone has purchased this episode and feels sufficiently aggrieved that it should be uncensored, per the Blu-ray/DVD version, feel free to contact iTunes Support, who should offer a temporary refund until things are sorted.

Hope this helps. 🙂

iMac (24-inch Early 2009), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 12:01 PM

There are no replies.

Breaking Bad censorship issue addressed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.