Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Coupon.com not printing

I can not print my coupons from coupons.com. I have uninstalled and reinstalled too may times to remember. I have downloaded Google Chrome and Firefox solely for this purpose. None of them are working. I consistently get the message that the coupon installer needs to be installed which it already is. Help!!

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 1:07 PM

11 replies

Nov 28, 2012 2:25 PM in response to Robmom

This Posting was earlier provided by "Coupons.com":

Coupons.com Staff

Hello,

Please download the latest version of the Coupon Printer from http://install.coupons.comand attempt to print from www.coupons.com. Try printing from both Safari and Firefox browsers. If you need further assitance please reach us atsocialmedia@couponsinc.com with your operating system and browser information.

Thank you,

Consumer Services

Coupons.com Incorporated

Hope this helps 🙂

Dec 15, 2012 12:02 PM in response to mommy3410

Hi mommy3410,

You might also want to try completely uninstalling the coupon printer, drag the folder to your Trashbin and reboot. Then reinstall the printer, make sure it's enabled in your browser and that your browser is set to open in 32 bit mode. As with the poster above, you can send your contact info to socialmedia@couponsinc.com and someone will be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Greg

Coupons Support

Coupon.com not printing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.