Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a older ipod touch. model MA623LL I can not access the itunes store on it. Can anyone help??

I have a older ipod touch I can use some thing on here. But i can not get into itunes the icon is on the screen. When i tap on it I get a error message that says "Canot conect to iTunes Store. Please Help.

James

iPod touch

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 6:44 PM

3 replies

Nov 29, 2012 7:42 PM in response to Jessedankenny

Thanks for the reply. I can add music to the ipod but I have tried to put apps on but it will not let me or i am doing it wrong. I tried angry birds for a test. Next i downloaded it to my itunes. i did a sync but it didn't transfer it to the ipod. the icon is on the itunes desktop. so i know it is on my computer. I am new to itunes. New to anything Apple for that mater. lol. Any advice that you or others might ave would be a big help..

Thanks,

James

I have a older ipod touch. model MA623LL I can not access the itunes store on it. Can anyone help??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.