I have run itunes diagnostics and when it gets to connectivity test - ports, it says no iphone found. I followed the troubleshooting steps there, but have been unable to resolve this problem. I have also tried:
1. Stopping and restarting the apple mobile device program.
2. Deleting temporary files.
3. Checking the registery files.
4. Uninstalled and reinstalled itunes 2 times.
5. Used msconfig to disable start up items that could be interfering.
I'm tired of waiting for itunes 11, hoping that it might resolve my problem.
Is there a place where i can download the previous version of itunes 10.6 to see if this may help?