Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 3 computers authorized to my account and want to watch my tv shows on all of them

I recently logged into my itunes account on a friends computer to watch an episode of a TV show that i bought the season pass for and now i cant get that episode to load to my computer. Now all of the new episodes are downloaded to his computer and not mine. How do i fix this problem? I want to watch my show!!!

Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 8:45 PM

1 reply

Nov 28, 2012 9:30 PM in response to josh.ison

Go to your friend's house and deauthorize your friend's computer for your account. It is apparently set to automatically download new purchases and it has your AppleID. You will have to deauthorize it in person or deauthorize all computers authorized to your AppleID.

iTunes Store: How to enable Automatic Downloads - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4539 - "iTunes 10.3 3 and iOS 4.3.3 or later (iOS 5 or later for iPhone (CDMA Model)) enable you to automatically download purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, or iTunes Store instantly to your other computers and devices."

Incidentally, if your friend has an AppleID your friend will now find the computer can't be authorized to his/her AppleID for 90 days.

I have 3 computers authorized to my account and want to watch my tv shows on all of them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.