Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't get my iPod touch to go into recovery mode. i forgot the password and i want to reset it. it keeps telling me that their is a password on the ipod so it will not connect to itunes till i remove the password. please help...

can't get my iPod touch to go into recovery mode. i forgot the password and i want to reset it. it keeps telling me that their is a password on the ipod so it will not connect to itunes till i remove the password. please help...

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 5

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 9:10 PM

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.