Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Can't Play Videos on Itunes!

I Have Windows 7, Ive been having this problem since 10.7 update now i updated to itunes 11 & it still dosnt work! I Have Looked every online & have not found one solution. I Already uninstall the program & what not, i tried deleting all my videos & importing them again it still wont work. I Have all the latest drivers. videos play on quicktime. My itunes becomes unresponsive when i try to play videos i have to force quit every time try! Please Help with an Actual Solution.

Windows 7

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 3:12 PM

4 replies

Nov 30, 2012 3:56 PM in response to beto515

I have this same issue in windows 7 and have done since the update before the new 11 update. nothing they say to try works have done a Clean removel and reinstal of itunes 5 times the last was a totaly system reinstal and update to 11, and still craps out just now with itunes 11 i cant seem to left click and pick to open with Quick time.. rendering itunes a program that I have to start in safe mode just to watch a movie.

I also have no added plugins.. frustrating to say the least...

I Can't Play Videos on Itunes!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.