6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 12:55 PM by Klaasb
-Paul Level 1 (10 points)

My friends choose songs from their iPhones and vote from the current playlist. They didn't have full control. I need this function in iTunes11. Can somebody please tell me how to connect iPhones to my library.Also how to control iTunes from many iPhones without full control. The sme as iTunes10.

Thanks

Paul

• -Paul Level 1 (10 points)

Is this for real? Apple removed that function from what I have read. Seriously???

• Samuel Slocum Level 1 (0 points)

I love iTunes DJ.  My friends and I used it over the airport network a lot with iphones and ipodtouch.  It was one of the nicest features in iTunes.  Sorry it is not in the new version iTunes11.  I think we are seeing the effects of a lack of leadership at Apple sooner than we thought. 

• -Paul Level 1 (10 points)

i cant understand why this would be removed. You can still pair iphones but they get full control. Not good.

Definately lack of something, they certainly lack basic understanding of how their products are being used.

Maybe the programmers arent good enough to get it implimented in the new iTunes so they left it out. Seriously dumb.

• Samuel Slocum Level 1 (0 points)

Did some more research and downloaded a new remote update on my iPhone.  The "up next" feature replaces iTunes DJ.  It's nice.  I think I'm going to like it.  I take bake all the bad stuff I thought and said about Apple Computer. 

• lacomj Level 1 (0 points)

Apple missed the mark on this one.  For me it is a BIG miss.   I will be working to figure out how to downgrade ASAP.

• Klaasb Level 1 (0 points)

Yes iTunes DJ is superb! I've reinstalled the OS, it gave me iTunes 10.6 (with the DJ :-). ) and reinstalled other parts from the time machine. iTunes DJ rocks again, here !!