Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Seeing a genius list in iTunes 11

I have been playing around with iTunes 11, and I did figure that I can invoke genius by right-clicking on a song and select "start genius". But is there a way look at the whole genius list in playlist form like in iTunes 10? It appears that the closest you can come to the feature is clicking on "up next" and see the next 20 songs, not up to 100 like you could before

What I loved about this feature was that you could select the songs from the genius playlist and copy them into a "regular" playlist for future use. It looks like we no longer have that option.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 7:21 PM

2 replies

Nov 30, 2012 11:16 AM in response to Hannes Hofer

I found out how it is done at this thread: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4553379?tstart=0

Basically, you select a song and click on the little arrow that appears to the right of the tittle. In the drop-down menu that appears, you select "Create Genius Playlist". The Genius Playlist(s) will then appear in the in the Playlist Sidebar 🙂

Seeing a genius list in iTunes 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.