Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing show duplicates in iTunes 11

What happen to show duplicates in iTunes 11?

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 11:14 PM

13 replies

Dec 2, 2012 2:32 PM in response to Nando 2000

I have found the remove duplicates option. I use iTunes Match currently to sync songs between all of my devices. I recently double imported my library. Thus giving me 16,000 songs instead of 8,000. Here is how I abolished my duplicates. On the view tab I selected to view the iCloud Status, ran iTunes Match, since iTunes Match will only let you upload one instance of the song, in the status column in the library it says Duplicate. Sort the column so the duplicates show first. Option click the first duplicate, through the last duplicate, hit delete and TADA! Duplicates removed with the greatest of ease!

Dec 2, 2012 3:58 PM in response to Nando 2000

😠...OKAY,... My problem with iTunes 11,.. I have " ! " beside songs that are there but wont play!,.. DUPLICATES songs in my iTunes and in iCloud AND ON MY iPHONE 4!!!!! 😕 I tired the iTunes mach thing but you have to be a subscriber to it,... SO!,....NOW WHAT!!!! THIS *****!

HELP,...MEEE,...PLZZZ!😢

THANK YOU.🙂

Missing show duplicates in iTunes 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.