Skip navigation

iTunes Video to Apple TV

249 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 10:05 PM by CaffeineIV RSS
Wordplay Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 29, 2012 9:49 PM

I regularly share the video in my iTunes library (on an iMac) to the Apple TV.  However, for some reason, since the last update, all of my computer iTunes videos are set to play on the Apple TV.  This can be easily switched via the icon in the play bar....but it has to be done with every single video (and is accompanied by the spinning beach ball for awhile!).

Any idea how I can convert the settings back so that iTunes video defaults to play on my Computer?

• CaffeineIV Level 2 Level 2 (175 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 29, 2012 10:05 PM (in response to Wordplay)

Look at the airplay icon beside the volume switch. Make sure that the computer is default when you aren't playing anything. Also, select "multiple" and make sure that computer has the green circle with checkmark in it.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.