Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multipe Outlook versions installed - iCloud problem

Just installed the new Ver of iCloud 2.1 and am getting the following message in the iCloud control panel....

Multipe Outlook versions installed

Every thing was working great before the ver was installed......... in fact the programs still sync with this error message....

How can i fix this problem, of course i have checked and have only one version of outlook 2010 running

thanks for the help

iPad, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 5:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 9:02 AM

I too have the same problem

15 replies

Nov 30, 2012 11:36 AM in response to danifromhollywood

danifromhollywood wrote:

No but i did have Outlook 2007 installed until apple came out with the iCloud, and we had to upgrade to outlook 2010 so the iCloud would work...

? iCloud supports 2007 and 2010, but no matter now.

Using Microsofts uninstall program remove Office 2010, then search for remnants of Office 2007 and remove them (check the registry also for 2007 entries)

Reinstall Office, start iCloud.

Feb 23, 2013 1:13 AM in response to danifromhollywood

I was having the same problem after installing Office 2013 (without uninstalling Office 2010 first). I then uninstalled Outlook 2010, but the problem still persisted. I went into the "c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14" folder and noticed that even though I had uninstalled Outlook, OUTLOOK.EXE was still there. I renamed the file OUTLOOK-14.EXE. When I reopened the iCloud control panel the error message no longer shows up.

Multipe Outlook versions installed - iCloud problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.