Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Scroll TV Shows

When my iPhone5 is plugged into iTunes 11, click on the TV Shows to get list (left side of the display), the list won't scroll, so can only see the first 10 or so. I think this is a bug in iTunes 11.

Mac OS X (10.7.4), Apple TV3, iPods, iPads

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 8:00 AM

WORKAROUND

Make sure the mouse is not over either scroll lists, then the whole screen will scroll. This leads to another problem in that if TV Series further down the list is selected the episodes seem to not appear, they are in fact there, but at the top of the right had scroll list, so need to again move the mouse off either list, then scroll to the top of the screen to see the episodes. Still a bug, but at least I can work again.

Please fix ASAP.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2012 8:00 AM in response to Roger Weir

WORKAROUND

Make sure the mouse is not over either scroll lists, then the whole screen will scroll. This leads to another problem in that if TV Series further down the list is selected the episodes seem to not appear, they are in fact there, but at the top of the right had scroll list, so need to again move the mouse off either list, then scroll to the top of the screen to see the episodes. Still a bug, but at least I can work again.

Please fix ASAP.

Cannot Scroll TV Shows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.