Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID incorrect password?

its annoying i cant log in on my apple apps store my ipad and my mac computer,. i haven't changed my password and its saying incorrect password? but its been the same id and password ive been using ever since. ive purchased so many on that id like mountain lion upgrades and such,. what if i wanted to reset my computer? i dont wanna buy all those stuff again that i already paid for.,and now i cannot to retrive it because its saying wrong bday date and cannot retrieve it thru my email,because i dont get any email from apple ive check all possible emails that i have. negative, no apple email and such! aaaarrrrggghhh!!! is there anyway that i can retrieve all those purchases? or be able to move it to a new id? any possible? this *****!!! one thing i really hate about apple!!!. PLEASE HELP 😟

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 12:19 PM

This happened to me a couple months ago. I went through the Express Lane to get it sorted out:

expresslane.apple.com

4 replies

Mar 25, 2014 7:35 AM in response to TheHamburger

Hello "TheHamburger" and "Ylla26" and welcome to the support communities. As "laundry bleach" said, the Contact Support page is the right place to go. However for your network error, just try connecting again in ten minutes or so. You likely recieved this error because the server responding to all of your connection requests is busy. I hope you can get your issue sorted out there!

Thanks!
~ Cole

Apple ID incorrect password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.