Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Script to load images in Mail

For some reason unknown to me, in Lion 10.7.5 and using Mail 5.3 I no longer can show images in emails that I want to show images in = not as a default [I have remote HTML turned off] but when I choose. There is no blue bar and Load Images across the top of the message [as I find on my Air with ML and Mail6] - I found a script here to do what I want, allow a Rule to show images for that message - which would be fine = but It doesn't work, the Discussion is archived and I don't know how to AppleScript [I gather the green lettering means something but what I don't know. What can I do to either get the blue bar and Load Images button to be shown or to run the thing as a script???

The Script is -=

using terms from application "Mail"

on perform mail action with messagestheMessagesfor ruletheRule

tell application "Mail"

activate

repeat with eachMessage in theMessages

openeachMessage

tell application "System Events" to tell process "Mail"

if button "Load Images" of front window exists then

click button "Load Images" of front window

end if

end tell

end repeat

end tell

end perform mail action with messages

end using terms from

User uploaded file

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5), 17G RAM

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 10:02 AM

There are no replies.

Script to load images in Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.