Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes artwork screen saver malfunctioning

Since upgrading to itunes 11 and restarting itunes match, I have experienced an intriguing issues. My screen saver is set to display my album artwork, but since upgrading I am still getting the pictures on my screen, and they revolve and change, but there are only five of them, and there should be 800.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 12:22 PM

8 replies

Dec 1, 2012 2:17 AM in response to roonz

I finally found a solution:

- delete all voice memos in itunes

- restart itunes

- close itunes

- delete com.apple.iTunesHelper.plist and com.apple.iTunes.plist ( you find it in finder -"go to" library - preferences folder (just press "alt" in the "go to" menue in the finder if you don´t know how to get to the users library)

- restart itunes

- close itunes

That´s the way that works perfectly for me - perhaps you don´t need to restart itunes that often ;-)

Aug 4, 2013 6:59 PM in response to roonz

I tried deleting the plist and had many problems with the rest of my library; missing apps, books, movies, etc.

So I restored the original plist files.

Then I tried....

Open iTunes.

Select File...Library...Organize Library from the menu.

Select the checkbox for Reorganize files in the folder "iTunes Music" and click OK.

After a bit of churning...

All music, books, and apps are fine. AND all of my iTunes art work is back on the screensaver!

itunes artwork screen saver malfunctioning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.