12 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2013 3:56 PM by cheonweb
VCWM Level 1 Level 1

A while ago I bought the Picframe app from the app store via my mac.  However my iphone 3G didn't support it so I couldn't download it to my phone.  I have just bought the iPhone 5 but can't seem to get the app onto the phone. It's not showing in itunes but it shows in applications on my computer.  When I go to the app store on my phone it just shows the purchase price and seems to want me to buy it again. Would appreciate some advice please! (The phone has been fully synced with my itunes using the back up from my old phone)

iPhone 5
Solved by cheonweb on Nov 30, 2012 1:51 PM Solved

If this app works on your Mac you can't install it in iDevice. You have to download from App Store and not Mac App Store. Of course you have to pay for this.

Reply by chrisfromgastonia on Nov 30, 2012 1:52 PM Helpful

I could be wrong, but is it not two different platforms, therefore two different purchases required? One for OSX and one for IOS?

Reply by cheonweb on Nov 30, 2012 1:36 PM Helpful

Check Settimgs>iTunes & App Stores>Apple ID. Is there the account that you use to buy this app?

You said:

It's not showing in itunes but it shows in applications on my computer.

You mean in Applications folder or in Apps Library in iTunes? If isn't in Apps Library drag it there from the folder. Then sync with iPhone.

All replies