Previous 1 2 3 Next 35 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2013 1:01 PM by stuartfromtunbridge wells
Omaha20 Level 1 (0 points)

ITunes New Release - Printing a playlist to my printer the header prints, but the song list all print in the same place.  I am able to print from any other source.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Not sure if I should completely uninstall my ITunes and reload from scratch.  Sure would appreciate any help you could provide as I really need to get some playlists printed now.  Thanks - Scott

ITunes, Windows 7
  • toonz Level 7 (22,360 points)

What printer (manufacturer and model) do you have?

• Thomas E. Masa Level 1 (0 points)

I have the smae problem trying to print. I have tried 2 different printers with same result. 11 is a complete mess. Wish I had never downloaded it.

• Omaha20 Level 1 (0 points)

Responding to what type of printer I have under Toonz problem as I have the same - Omaha20

I have a HPphotosmart C4280 All in One Printer.

• VirtualSrutowski Level 1 (0 points)

I am having the same problem with printing playlists--all the songs print on top of each other even though the artwork prints fine. Has anyone found a solution?

• DJSirCharles Level 1 (0 points)

I'm experiencing the same problem & have uninstalled, reinstalled, system restored, reset margins, etc. to no avail.  This is obviously an iTune software glitch that their engineers need to address in a timely manner.  How do we get this corrected?

I agree with you.  This new version obviously got pass the Quality Department.  I have a HP Officejet 4500 (All In One) and am quite frustrated that I cannot recover my earlier iTune version while Apple makes the necessary corrections.

• 811Carolyn Level 1 (0 points)

There is another discussion of this problem under "can't print cd jewel case inserts"--about 20 people on that page have the same problem.--I have a "band-aid" fix for anyone is in a hurry.  When you go to print, choose the option "large playlist" (I think it is the last option).  You can then print at least the songs that are on the playlist.  Then, you can print a mosaic copy to get the album art work.  Then you get out the scotch tape & tape them together!  This is UNACCEPTABLE but it will do in a pinch. Someone on the other page suggests we all write in "itunes" feedback & complain.

• stinger50 Level 1 (0 points)

I am experiencing the same problem. I called Apple Support and was told that I need to wait until they fix the issue with a new 11.1 version. This has been very frustrating!

So did Support give you an estimated date of issue for 11.1?  Is there a method to download the previous version?

• six10steve Level 1 (0 points)

I have a Canon Pixma MX410 having the same printing issue.  Its very frustrating considering none of the previous versions of iTunes ever gave me trouble. I hope you get this fixed soon.ItunesPrintTrouble.jpg

• Joybelle55 Level 1 (0 points)

Same here since the latest update yesterday. Very frustrating.

• AndyBraun Level 1 (5 points)

YES YES AND YES !!! Looks like everyone is in trouble with this one.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE APPLE ...GET ON YOUR BIKES AND GET THIS FIXED NOW !!!!!!

Better go back and buy CDs with all the original artwork in the right order...guranteed unlike iTunes 11 now.

Very very upset and annoyed ..especially so soon before Christmas time...

• psf52 Level 1 (0 points)

I'm not alone!  I have exactly the same problem.  While I have an older HP printer (Deskjet D2445), I have never had any problems with it until I installed the latest version of itunes.  Very frustrating.

• Pbrickey Level 1 (0 points)

This problem is driving me mad!  When will this thing be fixed?  It makes me want to stop using itunes!

Previous 1 2 3 Next