Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why did safire stop working on my mac iPad

Aloha:

All of a sudden Safrie could not find the inernet, while all the other applications on iPad still work normally. The only change I made before I noticed the problem, was to add Verizon connetivity to my Pad.

What might my problem be??

Thanks

Dan Page

Hawaii

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:51 PM

try loading a different page.

try force quitting the app. doulble tao home button and press and hold safari til you see a minus sign- press the minus to close it.

try restarting the ipad

try resetting network settings (settings>general>reset>rest network settings) this will wipe out any wi fi connection so you will need to know your password to connect back to it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2012 7:51 PM in response to DanPage

try loading a different page.

try force quitting the app. doulble tao home button and press and hold safari til you see a minus sign- press the minus to close it.

try restarting the ipad

try resetting network settings (settings>general>reset>rest network settings) this will wipe out any wi fi connection so you will need to know your password to connect back to it.

why did safire stop working on my mac iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.