Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Searching for a legitimate download of iTunes 10.7

so i've been reading through the threads on how to downgrade from 11.0 to 10.7, and i would like to do so. however, i can't find a place to acquire the installer for 10.7. any links in other threads i've seen have been to websites, rather than direct download links, and unfortunately it seems that these sites no longer have the 10.7 downloads available. the only files i've been able to get my hands on are the dmg files from apple itself, and i have no idea what to do with those.

again, if anyone could get me a regular ol' installer file (.exe sure would be nice, if possible) for iTunes 10.7 on 32-bit Windows XP, that'd be awesome.

thanks!

Windows XP

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:59 PM

Here you go:

http://www.oldapps.com/itunes.php?old_itunes=8218

6 replies

Searching for a legitimate download of iTunes 10.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.