Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sorting playlists in grid view iTunes 11

Hi,

I have a few smart playlists setup on itunes for my movies. When viewing in grid view the order seems completely random. I've set to view by title and when in list view they're all alphabetically ordered but as soon as I revert to grid view again the order is just a mess.

Anyone else have this problem or know how to sort the titles alphabetically in grid view? Doesnt affect the films section of iTunes, that's all alphabetical, only affects my smart playlists.

Thanks!

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 2:45 AM

8 replies

Dec 7, 2012 12:32 PM in response to sacwho

Sort of works. Albums in a subfolder do not sort correctly with the rest - they show up at the end of the rest, but at least it is better than it was. The problem is that by default the menu bar does not show up and it took a while to figure our how to turn it on.

I think this version may have some advantages once a person gets used to it, but until then.........

Sorting playlists in grid view iTunes 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.