Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i did not purchase any app, just created apple id Rs 60 got deducted from debit card.

I live in India I just created,apple id to be used with itunes, selected VISA option for payment , as keeping it blank was not allowing me to create apple id, please help why rs 60? I thought creating apple id was free, if yes, am i been phished?

I have no experience with apple products or services.

itunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 2:52 AM

33 replies

Jul 31, 2017 10:18 AM in response to Rushaan21

The Rs 60 is a temporary holding charge to check that the card details that you entered are correct and valid : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

For the declined message, do you have another card that you could try (preferably a credit card) ? For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

i did not purchase any app, just created apple id Rs 60 got deducted from debit card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.