Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I import Raw files from a canon eos 6d?

How can I import RAW files from a Canon Eos 6D into aperture?

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 7:12 AM

Doesn;t look like the 6d is supported yet. I'm surprised, thought it would have been in the latest update, 4.02.

In the meantime you can shot RAW+JPG and use the JPG's now and then switch to the RAW's once it is supported or else you an convert the RAWs to DNG using Adobe's converter and import the DNGs.

While I can't say for sure Canon cameras are usually supported fairly quickly so hopefully you won't have to much longer to wait.

regards

And in the meantime let Apple now you want this see Aperture->Provide Aperture Feedback

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2012 7:12 AM in response to Sandford2

Doesn;t look like the 6d is supported yet. I'm surprised, thought it would have been in the latest update, 4.02.

In the meantime you can shot RAW+JPG and use the JPG's now and then switch to the RAW's once it is supported or else you an convert the RAWs to DNG using Adobe's converter and import the DNGs.

While I can't say for sure Canon cameras are usually supported fairly quickly so hopefully you won't have to much longer to wait.

regards

And in the meantime let Apple now you want this see Aperture->Provide Aperture Feedback

How can I import Raw files from a canon eos 6d?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.