Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP!!!! My Hotmail no longer works with Safari v. 5.0.6 and my Imac Leopard operating system 10.5.8. Please help me with any suggestions on what to do. Thank you.

HELP!!!! My Hotmail no longer works with Safari v. 5.0.6 and my Imac Leopard operating system 10.5.8. Please help me with any suggestions on what to do. Thank you. I cannot find any new downloads for Safari that work with Leopard. The newest ones only work with Lion. My Firefox browser still works though but I would rather use Safari and cannot access any e-mails or send any e-mails via Safari. This happened about 3 weeks ago and I thought it was just a glitch on Hotmail's site. Now I realize Hotmail must have released an update that no longer works with Leopard 10.5.8. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Thanks to anyone and everyone who reads this and attempts to help me. I do not know what to do....

iMac (20-inch Mid 2007), Mac OS X (10.5.8), Safari Browser and Hotmail

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 8:39 AM

1 reply

HELP!!!! My Hotmail no longer works with Safari v. 5.0.6 and my Imac Leopard operating system 10.5.8. Please help me with any suggestions on what to do. Thank you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.