Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to sync an up to date iOS device on an outdated iTunes? (Related to my love about iTunes 11)

So, I love updating my apps, operating systems and software. The moment iTunes 11 released, I updated it and loved it. But I have some friends that don't care about updating at all, and every time we meet, I steal their iPhones and iPod touches and update all their apps. (They kinda let me, I think they're just lazy). But I'm afraid one of them will be reluctant to update to iTunes 11, and in my perfect world no one can be outdated. Is it possible to sync an updated iOS (like the upcoming 7, and then 8) to an old iTunes like 10.6? I really need to know this to feel good, because if you have to be on an up to date iTunes to sync your updated iOS device, I know that one day they will be forced against their will to update to the new iTunes version, and I will feel great :)

Any kind answers will be appreciated.

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 1:33 PM

There are no replies.

Is it possible to sync an up to date iOS device on an outdated iTunes? (Related to my love about iTunes 11)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.