Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey guys, recently my iPhone 4 button got stuck and I can't press the button anymore to wake or sleep the iPhone. I was wondering how much it would cost to get it fixed? It's probably going to cost a lot so are there any alternatives?

Hey guys, recently my iPhone 4 button got stuck and I can't press the button anymore to wake or sleep the iPhone. I was wondering how much it would cost to get it fixed? It's probably going to cost a lot so are there any alternatives?

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 4:17 PM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2012 6:28 PM in response to cshokar

If there is Warranty or AppleCare it will be covered at Apple Store. If no coverage, Apple does not repair iPhone 4 Power/Lock Button, for $149 they will give you a perfect replacement iPhone 4 exactly like yours with a 90 day Warranty. For the time being or as a permanent solution you can use perfect Virtual Lock Button. Tap Settings App > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch > ON > tap the new small white screen button > Device > Lock. You can even use this button to turn the iPhone OFF. To turn iPhone ON, connect to power, ie charger or USB port of computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.