Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my iPod Passcode. I also am unable to restore it, error 0319. HELP!

I Changed my passcode from complicated to a simple 4 code password. I am certain i set it to 8675, but It keeps telling me it's wrong. however, I have tried every combination of those numbers, and It hasn't worked. I tried to restore it, but It says there is an unknown error, and it is unable to be restored. This error is common i guess and usually means there is unauthorized firmware or it has been jailbroken. I haven't jailbroken my ipod, and I have not downloaded any firmware i don't believe. I plugged it in, and nothing. I have tried everything, and I need to get into my ipod because I have much important information on there. I really need some help please!

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 5:12 PM

2 replies

Dec 1, 2012 6:06 PM in response to jlb1477

Hi there

If you cannot bypass your code, you may be able to use some kind of software that enables you browse through your iDevice, like your Music, Apps and books and stuff, but only that.

OR

Have you tried forcing it into DFU/Recovery Mode? If not try it!

DFU or Recovery is when the iPod/iPhone/iPad tells iTunes on your Computer
"Hey look I need help, I need to be restored".

To Enter it:

1. Make sure your iDevice is plugged into your Computer before proceeding

2. Press and hold both the Home button and the power button for 10 Seconds, the screen will flash

3. After 10 seconds, let go of ONLY the power button, but continue to hold the home button for 15 seconds or until iTunes recognises that your iDevice is in Recovery Mode

4. Press Retore!

Hope this work for you

I forgot my iPod Passcode. I also am unable to restore it, error 0319. HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.