Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imported Video Content into iTunes doesn't show up in the library

Prior to 11, I was able to import video content (either from personal recordings or such) and then edit the record via get info, BUT, now I can perform the import BUT the item doesn't show up in the library as either a list, or a cover flow icon. Yet, if I do a 'search' for it within my library I can see one of the three files I tried to import. but I can't seem to get it to show up in the list so I can add/edit the content information, nor can I find it in the list to double click and play. I have to search the library and then double click it from there. I don't know how this effects how my Apple TV's (v1 and 3) will see the files (or if they do at all).

How does the import function work (or not work) as it did before? Is anyone else experiencing this with regards to importing video files into the library?

(As a sidebar, I have also deleted the files and reimported them and still the same thing... doesn't show up in either the list or the shows/movie cover layout grid).

Thanks!

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Newest iTunes version

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 9:52 PM

There are no replies.

Imported Video Content into iTunes doesn't show up in the library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.