Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Roland Juno Di not recognized as midi output device?

Here is my problem. Using Garageband and USB midi cable with my inexpensive M-audio Keystudio, I could both input from the keyboard and the computer would play output thru the keystudio to amp. In midi setup Keystudio was recognized by name both as input and output.

So I bought an expensive wowsome Roland Juno Di keyboard and I can use it for input to Garageband but I can not play out of Garageband thru speakers as I could with Keystudio.

However, I also use notation software PrintMusic and this will recognize the Juno Di both ways, therefore I can hear the computer output thru the Juno to my amp setup... But this does not happen with Garageband. For GB, I have to use a phono plug into headphone jack on computer and feed this into the Juno Di input, which is a pain. Why would Printmusic work both ways and not Garageband? Why does the Keystudio work both ways with Garageband but not the Juno Di?? So many questions.

Thanks for all help.

MainStage, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 9:04 PM

There are no replies.

Roland Juno Di not recognized as midi output device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.