Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 5 unlocked. I have been using it for few weeks but 4 days ago I turned it off and in the morning it had NoService. Called tmobile and apple costumer services no one helped. Did any one had this issue and solved it?

I have an iPhone 5 unlocked. I have been using it for few weeks but 4 days ago I turned it off and in the morning it had NoService. Called tmobile and apple costumer services no one helped. Did any one had this issue

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1, Black 16 gb

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 9:48 PM

6 replies

Dec 3, 2012 3:21 PM in response to Von Lemberg

Just got a new SIM card,nothing changed still no service. Yes im using iphone 5 with tmobile USA however it was unlocked from at&t.i restored it after opening the box it said "congrats your phone is unlpcked" i'm guessing that apple blocked it, I used my phone with tmobile for the few first weeks but then it got no service for no reason.

Dec 3, 2012 9:01 PM in response to Von Lemberg

If you got the Unlocked message it means it was successfully unlocked by AT&T. Apple will not relock or block it. They have no objections to it being used on T-Mobile. It is still under warrantee. Take to an Apple store. They can test it with a SIM from AT&T. If that doesn't work have them replace the phone. Have them verify that the new phone is unlocked. If it does work with the AT&T card then it is a T_Mobile problem.

I have an iPhone 5 unlocked. I have been using it for few weeks but 4 days ago I turned it off and in the morning it had NoService. Called tmobile and apple costumer services no one helped. Did any one had this issue and solved it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.