Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Discounted iPad...which one to get??

I get a 15% discount and can't decide between the mini or 4th gen. I would get the 32gb mini with cellular or the 4 wifi only. I know the 4 is gorgeous, but the size and weight on mini are so nice. Should I get the 4 and hope for a quick reboot on an iPad mini retina? I can't decide.

iPad, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 6:15 AM

5 replies

Dec 2, 2012 6:38 AM in response to sirgeeps

That is precisely what I do, how did you know? No problem at all. To be honest I got a 3 and first day of mini sales I went to apple store to check resolution on mini. Reason is my wife is still using 1 and image quality is just soo much better on 3. So I wanted to see how much I lose on resolution on mini. You normally would not notice it as a problem, until you start looking at the pictures close. I mean magnifying those, and then you really want the best. On another note - I kind of feel if apple would make 12 inch screen, I would jump. I like big screens, but I can also get the value of mini, like if you travel for work and need to have cellular on the go and keep it separate from your phone. I stopped using car GPS, after apple updated 3 to siri and apple maps. Love the directions feature, and mini would be better for cases when I would drive with someone, on the right front sit. But if you got a iphone, my prospective you don't really need mini.

Discounted iPad...which one to get??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.