The Logic manual states:
- Hold down the Control key while performing the editing operation:
The division value chosen in the Transport bar (1/16, for example) determines the editing grid scale at lower zoom levels (macroscopic or wide view).
- At higher zoom levels, (microscopic or close-up view), the editing grid scales by a certain factor.
- Hold down the Control and Shift keys while performing the editing operation:
- The editing grid switches to ticks if editing at lower zoom levels (macroscopic or wide view).
- At higher zoom levels (microscopic or close-up view), the editing grid switches to samples.
This seems in conflict with the Prefs/General/Editing choices where the default for "Right Mouse Button" is "Opens Tool and Shortcut Menu", which is the behavior I'm experiencing when I try to drag a region in the Arrange Window while holding the cntrl key.
Click hold on the Region/Event, then hold down Control to partially disable Snap, or Shift Control to completely disable Snap