Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replace iphone 4 defective, out of warranty...

I have a defective iphone 4, out of warranty... It is in perfect condition, no scratches, falls or anything like that... It simply stopped working, and do not charge anymore... I left the device to an authorized technical assistence (Brazil), and was told me that it has no possible fix, just a replace within apple policies and values to exchange to a refurbished one... Does apple gives me some sort of discount to buy a brand new iphone 5 on exchange of my iphone 4??

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 12:53 PM

3 replies

Dec 2, 2012 3:01 PM in response to diesel vdub

Thanks for the reply... I know something about the police out of warranty, but I want to know if Apple gives me a discount if I want to buy a brand new Iphone 5 with the give away of my iphone 4 defected? Or even inside the OOW policy, can I exchange my phone to a brand new iphone 5 paying some amount? I want to know the policy in USA (at the Apple Stores of New York), because I am heading there in a few months... Thanks...

Replace iphone 4 defective, out of warranty...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.